- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Banks Power Monster Exhaust System | 2014-17 Ram Cummins 6.7L CCSB
Monster Exhaust System, Single Exit, Chrome Tip for use with 2014-17 Ram 6.7L, CCSB Crew Cab Short Bed
The 4 inch intermediate pipe and tailpipes are formed of stainless heavy-wall tubing with mandrel bends to maximize airflow, minimize backpressure and lower exhaust gas temperatures. The system safely clears the spare tire, shocks and brake lines. Monster duals include exclusive 6X5 inch ob-round (patented design) polished-stainless angle-cut rolled-edge tailpipe tips (with your choice of high temp black or chrome-over stainless), while Monster singles include a 5 inch round tip. Adjustable clamp for positioning on tailpipe. (And to help keep the tips looking good, there's a 1/2 inch air gap to keep heat from tarnishing the finish.). Banks Monster Exhaust for the 6.7L is available in the following configurations (not all configurations are available for all year ranges). Side Single. Side Duals. Split Side Duals. The side single exhaust for 2014 does not include an intermediate pipe (see 2014 system photo).
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel construction
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Dramatically improves flow
- Maximum Airflow
- 4 inch stainless mandrel-bent system
- Safely clears spare tire
- Huge polished CHROME tip
Important Note: Fits Crew Cab Short Bed.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 37.0 lbs.
- W14.5000” x H39.5000” x L11.0000”
- Free Shipping!