- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
aFe Power BladeRunner 3-1/2" Cold Side Intercooler Tube Kit | 2017-2018 GM Duramax L5P
- Outflows factory I/C tube by 10% for improved performance
- TIG-welded 3-1/2" mandrel bent aluminum tubing improves flow
- Quality stainless steel, spring-loaded, T-Bolt clamps for a tight, secure install
- Premium 5-ply silicone couplings rated at 200 PSI for long lasting durability
- Works with the factory intercooler
- 1/8" NPT port is provided for connecting auxiliary sensor
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum factory-style quick connect adapter
This aFe Power BladeRunner cold side intercooler tube kit for your 2017-2018 Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra Duramax L5P 6.6L delivers more flow and is more robust to handle higher horsepower and boost than the plastic factory intercooler tube on the 2017-18 GM L5P diesel. TIG-welded and designed from aircraft-grade, mandrel bent aluminum tubing, the BladeRunner I/C tube features factory mounting locations, quality hardware and 5-ply silicone couplings for a secure, hassle free installation.
Flow and Performance
This cold side tube is constructed of 3-1/2" mandrel bent, powder coated aluminum tubing for maximum flow and performance. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. Featuring one (1) 1/8" NPT port for connecting a pressure sensor or water methanol injection and maintains the factory air temp sensor.
Installs on the cold side to transfer cooled air smoothly to the engine for better performance. Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. This kit also includes a factory-style quick connect adapter made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum with an O-ring seal for a quick and simple install.
Quality Hardware and Couplings Included
Includes high quality stainless steel spring-loaded T-Bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-ply polyester reinforced silicone couplings pressure tested to 200 psi for long lasting strength and durability.
Finished in wrinkle-black powder coating and badged with a unique aluminum laser-cut aFe Power logo welded on for a custom look.
A combo hot and cold side I/C tube kit is also available PN 46-20334-B.
Important Note: This intercooler tube kit is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!