No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Jeeps
PullRite 18K Super Fifth Wheel Hitch | PLR1500 | 2016-2019 Chevy/GMC HD
Capacity (max. trailer weight): 18,000 lbs.
Pin Weight Capacity (max. vertical weight): 4,500 lbs.
Hitch Plate Weight: 40 lbs.
Finish: Black, powder coat
Warranty: 5 year, limited
Shipping Specs: Box, Corrugated
The #1500 OE Puck Series Super 5th is designed specifically for Chevy/GMC long bed trucks with pucks, but usable with short bed trucks with the right truck/trailer combination for those who don't mind making a larger turning radius to avoid cab contact. But if you want a true solution to short bed cab clearance limitations, check out SuperGlide for a fully automatic, sliding hitch! This direct attachment hitch mounts directly to your truck's OE mounting points...NO ADAPTER OR RAILS NEEDED! The mounting post assemblies are completely removable for easier removal and installation of the hitch. Simply unpin handles, rotate 1/4 turn outward and lift the hitch out of the bed. NO TOOLS NEEDED! The #1500 is made from high quality American steel and premium hardware, like the use of castle nuts that allow for finer adjustments of the OE puck handles for ease of installation and fit!
The hitch plate is the first connection to your trailer. Ours have a fully automatic locking jaw, is the only self-locking handle on the market and has no secondary locking devices to engage. Its dual articulating hitch head moves side-to-side and front-to-back, giving you a smoother ride as you travel over bumpy roads. Even more important, PullRite's hitch plate allows you to couple/uncouple your trailer on uneven ground, whereas most other brand of hitches require you to jack up/shim your truck and trailer to be level with one another to prevent a false hookup or "high hooking." And removing PullRite's automatically-locking hitch plate is done by pulling two pins and clips, unlike other hitches on the market that require tools for removal.
- 18,000 lbs. max gross trailer weight towing capacity
- 4,500 lbs. max trailer pin weight capacity
- Vertical height adjustment from 15" to 18"
- Direct mount fifth wheel hitch for trucks with OE puck mounting points
- Dual articulating head moves four directions for easier hookup on uneven ground and a smoother ride
- Hitch head easily removable with pins and clips...no tools needed
- Locking jaw closes automatically around king pin
- Latch handle locks automatically when jaws are engaged
- No secondary locking devices to engage means no reaching over high-sided truck beds to get dirty
- Extended handle keeps you out of the bed
- Precision, laser cut jaw components cradle the trailer's king pin 140º for a secure, tight fit
- Tight fitting parts give you the best ride possible
- Hitch comes fully assembled
- SAE J2638 tested
- Made in the USA
The SuperGlide hitch for short box trucks is optimally designed for trailers with a King Pin located even with, or ahead of the leading edge of the trailer (measured at the corners of the trailer). It is the end users responsibility to ensure a safe towing experience. To this end, it is your responsibility to ensure that the truck, trailer, hitching components, and all other items involved are rated or have a capacity sufficient for the loads involved.
- 2017+ Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L Parts - Towing | 2017+ Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L - Fifth Wheel Hitches | 2017+ Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L
- 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L Parts - Towing | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L - Fifth Wheel Hitches | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L
- Shop By Category - Towing - Fifth Wheel Hitches
- Item Requires Shipping
- 173.0 lbs.
- W29.0000” x H17.0000” x L41.0000”