No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST (Exclusions Apply)
We Know Diesel Trucks & Equipment
Magellan TRX7 CS Dual Mount Trail & Street GPS | TN1740SGLUC | Universal Fitment
- Turn-by-Turn Trail and Street Navigation
- Built-in 5MP Camera with LED Flash
- Pre-loaded with over 160,000 4WD, ATV, Motorcycle, and Snowmobile Trails in the USA
- Hi-res (10M) 2D Topo and 3D Basemap of the USA and Canada with Lifetime Free Updates
- Track Recording and Community Publishing, Crowdsourced Track Database, and One-Touch Social Sharing
- Free Lifetime Map and Software Updates
- RAM® Dual Mount
- FREE USA SHIPPING for this product.
The TRX7 CS comes preloaded with over 160,000 designated OHV routes from forest and public lands and includes Magellan's award-winning street navigation to get you from your starting point to the trail. Search trails using your TRX7 CS or search for trails in a constantly growing crowdsourced track database on www.TRXTrailhead.com. Magellan's trail database contains over 160,000 OHV routes and user-generated tracks created by fellow off-roaders. The community database is accessible by desktop, tablet, or mobile device. Crowd-sourced tracks contain personal observations so that you can search for them by location, track difficulty, rankings, and more. You can also review trails and their attributes before you head out to the trail, then save to a list of favorites for future rides. View satellite map imagery when you search for trails on www.TRXTrailhead.com, and read all of the observations and rankings to get the latest trail information so that your off-road adventures are safer and more enjoyable. The TRX7 CS's intuitive interface makes following trails and recording your own tracks simple. Using either a saved trail from your favorites or a preloaded trail on the device, simply tap "Follow" once the trail is selected. Once you’re on the trail, the TRX7 CS helps identify land features and minimize surprises for safer off-road navigation by providing a high-resolution (10M) 3D terrain map view and a 2D topo view with contour lines that cover USA and Canada.
With one touch, you can also start tracking while you're driving, and the TRX7 CS automatically starts bread-crumbing your track. When recording a track, the TRX7 CS makes it easy to save waypoints and personal observations. While tracking, TRX7 CS limits you to selecting only a waypoint type. With a few quick taps, you can save a waypoint to your track with no hassle. When you stop your vehicle and pause tracking, the TRX7 CS allows you to do much more detailed waypoint creation. Once paused, you can mark waypoints using audio recording, coordinates, current location or point on map, or you can select a type of waypoint, name it, add photos, and more. When you save or publish your track, all of your waypoints and observations are saved with the route so the next off-roader following your track will know about any obstacles or beautiful views that await them. Share your progress with friends and family with the Social Post (hashtag) button, which sends an automatic preconfigured Tweet from the trail. Your Tweet will post right away if you’re using your phone as a hotspot, or it will automatically send once the TRX7 CS is connected to Wi-Fi. Link your Twitter and Instagram accounts, and you can share your trail updates and photos with your social network. Publish your tracks to the community database on www.TRXTrailhead.com so that any fellow off-roader can access your track and see attached waypoints and observations. When navigating a track with saved waypoints, you’ll see pop-ups notifying you of any upcoming waypoints. By giving off-roaders access to this information, you can be more aware of your fellow off-roaders’ observations for safer and more enjoyable trail riding experiences.
Other TRX7 CS safety features include off-course notifications and Backtrack. The TRX7 CS warns you whenever you veer off course to quickly get your vehicle back on track. At any point along a track, select the Backtrack feature and you’ll be guided safely back to the trailhead, campsite, or any current track starting point. The TRX7 CS's track saving and publishing features are key to building the off-road community. Before saving a track, you can enter info on 4WD use, trail conditions, obstacles, and more. Enter all the details when you save or do a simple one-touch save and go back to add more details later before you publish your track. Saved tracks are wirelessly uploaded to your TRX account when you connect the TRX7 CS to Wi-Fi. You can publish the track to the Magellan TRX community database, allowing fellow off-roaders to search your tracks, view your observations and check out your route. Download the Magellan TRX companion app for iOS or Android to access your account, search, save, and see your position any time you’re away from your TRX7 CS device. New RAM Dual Mount (included) allows attaching your TRX7 GPS to any windshield with an extremely rugged suction cup or 1" to 1.25" tubing. With the TRX7 CS, you’re not only helping build an off-road community: you’re building a personal off-road résumé. Receive and collect Achievement badges and Dirt Miles for places visited and the amount of miles you’ve tracked. The Magellan TRX7 CS Trail and Street GPS Navigator – created from the ground-up for off-roading.
- RAM® Dual Mount: Mounting system includes quick release power cradle and RAM® double socket arm, 3.3" suction cup and 1"-1.25" rail mount.
- Ruggedized IP67 Casing: Drop and shock resistant casing that is also water and dust proof.
- Built-in 5MP rear-facing camera: Built-in high-resolution 5MP camera that records stills, panorama and video with LED flash.
- 7" Touch Screen Display: Extra-large, vibrant, sunlight-readable display with day and night views for easy visibility.
- Turn-by-Turn Trail and Street Navigation: Get visual and audible navigation guidance whether you’re navigating off-road trails or streets on your way to your destination.
- Over 160,000 Preloaded Designated OHV Routes: The most US OHV trails including 4WD, ATV, motorcycle and snowmobile trails.
- Satellite Map View Available: Purchase a 12-Month subscription to DigitalGlobe for viewing and saving satellite imagery.
- Online Community Track Database: On TRX Trailhead discover new crowd-sourced tracks, plan on- and off-road routes and view satellite basemap layers.
- Hi-Res (10M) 2D Topo and 3D Basemap: See high-resolution 2D or 3D map imagery and get free map updates with newly loaded trails several times each year.
- Publish User Tracks: Save your tracks and publish them to our crowd-sourced track database, where users can quench their thirst for adventure with custom tracks.
- Create Off-Road Waypoints: Waypoint types and marker sets to easily mark meetup locations, scenic views, campsites, obstacles, and more.
- Companion App: Access your account, search, save, and see your position any time you’re away from your TRX device.
- Backtrack: Hit the Backtrack button anywhere along your track to route your vehicle back to your current track’s starting point.
- Product Number: TN1740SGLUC
- Dimensions (English): 5.2" x 8.7" x .67"
- Dimensions (Metric): 132mm x 220mm x 17mm
- Weight (English): 21.16oz
- Weight (Metric): 600g
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion rechargeable
- Battery Life: up to 8 hrs
- Camera: 5MP with LED Flash
- Microphone: Yes
- Speaker: Yes
- Stereo Audio Jack: Yes
- CPU: 1Ghz Dual Core
- Expandable Memory: Up To 32GB on Micro SD card
- Temperature Range (F): 14° to 140° F
- Temperature Range (C): -10° to 60°C
- Internal Memory: 16GB
- SD Slot: Yes
- Water Resistance: IP67
- Display Resolution, WxH: 1024 x 600 IPS
- Screen Size: 7"
- Display Type: Color LCD Transmissive
- Touch Screen: Yes
- GPS Accuracy: 3 -5 meters
- High-Sensitivity GPS: Yes Type Ublox-7
- Antenna Type: Multidirectional Patch
- Barometric Altimeter: Yes 3-Axis Electronic Compass: Yes
What's In The Box:
- TRX7 CS GPS Receiver
- Magellan Quick Release Power Cradle With Fixed USB Cord
- RAM® Dual Mount
- AC Adapter
- Vehicle Power Adapter
- USB Cord
- Quick Start Guide
- Ford Powerstroke Parts - 2018-2022 Ford Powerstroke 3.0L Parts - Offroad GPS | 2018-2022 Ford Powerstroke 3.0L
- Ford Powerstroke Parts - 2017-2023 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L Parts - Offroad GPS | 2017+ Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
- Ford Powerstroke Parts - 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L Parts - Offroad GPS | 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
- Ford Powerstroke Parts - 2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 6.4L Parts - Offroad GPS | 2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 6.4L
- Ford Powerstroke Parts - 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L Parts - Offroad GPS | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- Ford Powerstroke Parts - 1999-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L Parts - Offroad GPS | 1999-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
- Chevy/GMC Duramax Parts - 2017+ Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L Parts - Offroad GPS | 2017+ Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L
- Chevy/GMC Duramax Parts - 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L Parts - Offroad GPS | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L
- Chevy/GMC Duramax Parts - 2007.5-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax LMM 6.6L Parts - Offroad GPS | 2007.5-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax LMM 6.6L
- Chevy/GMC Duramax Parts - 2006-2007 Chevy/GMC Duramax LBZ 6.6L Parts - Offroad GPS | 2006-2007 Chevy/GMC Duramax LBZ 6.6L
- Chevy/GMC Duramax Parts - 2004.5-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY 6.6L Parts - Offroad GPS | 2004.5-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY 6.6L
- Chevy/GMC Duramax Parts - 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L Parts - Offroad GPS | 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L
- Chevy/GMC Duramax Parts - 1983-2000 GM Diesel 6.2 & 6.5L Parts - Offroad GPS | 1983-2000 GM Diesel 6.2 & 6.5L
- Chevy/GMC Duramax Parts - 2016+ Chevy/GMC Duramax LWN 2.8L Parts - Offroad GPS | 2016+ 2.8L GM Duramax LWN
- Dodge/RAM Cummins Parts - 2014-2018 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel 3.0L Parts - Offroad GPS | 2014-2018 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel 3.0L
- Dodge/RAM Cummins Parts - 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L Parts - Offroad GPS | 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L
- Dodge/RAM Cummins Parts - 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L Parts - Offroad GPS | 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L
- Dodge/RAM Cummins Parts - 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L Parts - Offroad GPS | 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L
- Dodge/RAM Cummins Parts - 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Offroad GPS | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Dodge/RAM Cummins Parts - 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Offroad GPS | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Dodge/RAM Cummins Parts - 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Offroad GPS | 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Dodge/RAM Cummins Parts - 1989-1993 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Offroad GPS | 1989-1993 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Jeep Wrangler Parts - 2018+ Jeep JL - Offroad GPS | 2018+ Jeep JL
- Jeep Wrangler Parts - 2007-2018 Jeep JK - Offroad GPS | 2007-2018 Jeep JK
- Jeep Wrangler Parts - 1997-2006 Jeep TJ - Offroad GPS | 1997-2006 Jeep TJ
- Jeep Wrangler Parts - 1987-1995 Jeep YJ - Offroad GPS | 1987-1995 Jeep YJ
- Shop By Part Category - Offroad GPS
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-844-487-2787Mon-Fri 9am-6pm EST