No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST (Exclusions Apply)
We Know Diesel Trucks & Equipment
Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator | 752501 | 1996-2018 Dodge/Ram & Jeep
For: Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chrysler & Mitsubishi
- Speedometer\Odometer Correction For Gears 3.23, 3.42, 3.73 & 4.10
- Speedometer\Odometer Correction For Tire Sizes 26-36 inches 1/4 inch increments
- Return Back To Stock
- DTCs Read and Clear
- Internet Updateable
Hypertech’s Speedometer Calibrator can correct the speedometer and odometer for tires up to 54 inches (depending on the application), and/or non-stock rear gear ratios. This new device is engineered for consumers that want the speedometer recalibration functions of the Speedometer Calibrator without the additional expense of the other tuning features. The Speedometer Calibrator comes with a USB cable and a CD containing software to enable quick updates and upgrades over the internet. For an additional charge, the Speedometer Calibrator can be upgraded to a Speedometer Calibrator via the internet to include all the Speedometer Calibrator features available for that vehicle. Simply plug Hypertech’s Speedometer Calibrator into the vehicle’s under-dash connector, select the new tire height and/or new rear gear ratio, and in a matter of minutes, the vehicle’s computer is reprogrammed for accurate readings (as required by law).
If you’ve installed tires that are larger or smaller than original equipment tires, or if you have installed a ring and pinion gear set with a different rear gear ratio, the Speedometer Calibrator allows you to re-program for correct speedometer and odometer readings, as well as correct part-throttle shifting. The vehicle’s computer calculates your vehicle’s speed based on the diameter of the stock tires. If you’ve installed taller or shorter tires, or changed the rear gear ratio, the vehicle’s computer doesn’t know how fast your vehicle is going. As a result, the automatic transmission may not shift correctly and the speedometer readings will not be accurate (as required by law).
Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes(DTCs)
If you get a “check engine” light or “service needed” message, the Speedometer Calibrator will allow you to read the code and gives you the ability to clear the code and turn the “check engine” light off. You can then make the necessary repairs to prevent the light from coming back on.
Return To Stock Or Change Option Settings
Hypertech’s Speedometer Calibrator downloads and saves the stock tuning program, then uploads your customized Power Tuning program. Before taking your vehicle into a dealership for service, always return the vehicle’s computer back to the factory programming. Once you have the vehicle back from the dealership, reinstall the Speedometer Calibrator Programming as before. The Speedometer Calibrator can only be used on one (1) vehicle at a time, so if you sell your vehicle or want to use it on a friend’s vehicle, simply return your vehicle to the stock tuning program and you may then use the programmer on another vehicle that is covered in the same part number.
The Speedometer Calibrator comes with a USB cable and a CD containing software to enable quick updates over the internet. If your vehicle has a new calibration not available when your Speedometer Calibrator was manufactured, it is possible that you will see a “Cal not found” message on the Speedometer Calibrator screen. If this occurs, you can simply update your Speedometer Calibrator with the correct new calibration via the internet. Simply connect the Speedometer Calibrator (using the provided USB cord) to your computer and go to www.hypertech.com. Then click on the Support button to get update downloads.
- 2014-2018 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel 3.0L Parts - Tuners & Monitors | 2014-2018 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel 3.0L - Tuners | 2014-2018 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel 3.0L
- 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L Parts - Street Tuners & Monitors | 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L - Tuners | 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L
- 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L Parts - Street Tuners & Monitors | 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L - Tuners | 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L
- 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L Parts - Street Tuners & Monitors | 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L - Tuners | 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK - Engine | 2007-2018 Jeep JK - Tuners & Monitors | 2007-2018 Jeep JK
- 1997-2006 Jeep TJ - Engine | 1997-2006 Jeep TJ - Tuners & Monitors | 1997-2006 Jeep TJ
- Jeep Grand Cherokee - 2014-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel 3.0L Parts - Tuners & Monitors | 2014-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel 3.0L
- Ram Trucks & Dodge SUVs - 2002-2008 Dodge Ram - Tuners & Monitors| Dodge Ram 2500/3500
- Ram Trucks & Dodge SUVs - 2009-2018 Dodge Ram - Dodge Ram 1500 Tuners & Monitors
- Dodge/RAM Cummins Parts - 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Street Tuners & Monitors | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Dodge/RAM Cummins Parts - 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Street Tuners & Monitors | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Dodge/RAM Cummins Parts - 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Street Tuners & Monitors | 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Jeep SUV Parts - Jeep Grand Cherokee - Tuners & Monitors | Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Jeep Parts - Jeep SUV Parts - Jeep Cherokee
- Shop By Part Category - Chips, Modules, & Tuners - Throttle Controllers
- Shop By Part Category - Chips, Modules, & Tuners - Tuner Accessories
- Passenger Vehicle Parts - Dodge Car Parts
- Dodge Dakota Performance Products
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-844-487-2787Mon-Fri 9am-6pm EST