- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
aFe Power Bladerunner Hot & Cold Side Intercooler Tubes | 2017 6.7L Ford Powerstroke
Adds Up To
|+30 Lbs. x Ft.
TORQUE MAX GAINS
- +13 HP and +30 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows stock I/C tubes up to 20%
- Constructed from 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for increased flow and reduces turbulence
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- Includes both Hot and Cold side intercooler tubes
- Includes premium clamps and silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit, and strength
- Works with the factory intercooler
- One 1/8" NPT port on each tube is provided for connecting a pressure sensor or water methanol injection
- Includes factory style turbo and engine inlet quick connections made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
Flow and Performance
Constructed of mandrel bent, powder-coated aluminum tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel spring loaded t-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply couplings for strength. This intercooler tube kit comes with two billet aluminum factory style quick-connect adapters that interface with the factory turbo and engine inlet to ensure a perfect seal.
A unique aluminum laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
These intercooler tubes are not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!