- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Banks Power Techni-Cooler Intercooler w/Boost Tubes | 2013-2017 Ram Cummins 6.7L
- Improves Power, Durability & Fuel Economy
- Dramatically increases air density
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG & constant-duty power
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Maximizes Boost Air
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- 2-year Warranty
- Steady power output even under extreme temperatures
- Includes all necessary hardware
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
Superior to stock, everything about the Banks Intercooler system for your 2013-2017 RAM Cummins 6.7L diesel is bigger. It includes mandrel-bent high-flow boost tubes... large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks... a wide-open inlet and outlet... a thicker core area with an improvement in volume. Banks Intercooler dramatically increases the cooling capacity by balancing the richer fuel mixture with greater airflow and cooler, denser air. Denser air has more oxygen, which improves combustion as well as engine efficiency. Result: higher continuous power and more power at any exhaust gas temp (EGT), better fuel economy and lower EGTs. That's a truckload of benefits! Banks Intercooler delivers the maximum reduction in boost air temperature with a minimal loss of boost pressure. It doesn't get any cooler than Banks Intercooler! Mounting hardware included.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 67.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H16.0000” x L38.0000”
- Free Shipping!