- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
aFe Power BladeRunner 3" Hot Side Intercooler Tube Kit | 2017-2018 GM Duramax L5P
- Outflows factory I/C tube by 38% for improved performance
- TIG-welded 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for better flow
- Powder coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- Quality stainless steel, spring-loaded, T-Bolt clamps for a tight, secure seal
- Premium 5-ply silicone couplings rated at 200 PSI for long lasting durability
- Works with the factory intercooler
- 1/8" NPT port is provided for connecting auxiliary sensors
This aFe Power BladeRunner hot side intercooler tube kit for your 2017-2018 Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra Duramax L5P 6.6L delivers 38% more flow and is more robust to handle higher horsepower and boost than the factory intercooler tube on the 2017-18 GM L5P diesel. TIG-welded and designed from aircraft-grade, mandrel bent aluminum tubing, the BladeRunner I/C tube features factory mounting locations, quality hardware and 5-ply silicone couplings for a secure, hassle free installation.
Flow and Performance
This hot side tube is constructed of 3" mandrel bent, powder coated aluminum tubing for maximum flow and performance. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. Featuring one (1) 1/8" NPT port for connecting a pressure sensor or water methanol injection.
Installs on the hot side to transfer hot air smoothly to the intercooler accelerating heat transfer to help make more power. Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation.
Quality Hardware and Couplings Included
Includes high quality stainless steel spring-loaded T-Bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-ply polyester reinforced silicone couplings pressure tested to 200 psi for long lasting strength and durability.
Finished in wrinkle-black powder coating and badged with a unique aluminum laser-cut aFe Power logo welded on for a custom look.
A combo hot and cold side I/C tube kit is also available PN 46-20334-B.
Important Note: This intercooler tube kit is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!