No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Treeps
aFe Power DFS780 Fuel System (Full Operation) | 2001-2010 6.6L GM Duramax
Gain up to 19 hp and 27 lbs. x ft. torque and outflows the factory intake by 50%. Want a better deal? Contact us about a performance package today.
The diesel fuel in your truck contains contaminants dirt, water and air/vapor which is reducing power and damaging your diesel fuel injectors. Introducing the aFe POWER DFS780 18-20 PSI Diesel Full Operation Fuel System for the 2001-2010 6.6L GM Duramax, with its patent-pending design capable of removing power-robbing debris such as air, water and other contaminants. The DFS780 also boosts fuel pressure ensuring constant availability for the high-pressure pump, improving throttle response and horsepower at all RPMs.
The DFS780 was designed from the beginning to eliminate weaknesses found in other "fuel transfer" system. aFe has spent almost four years engineering what we feel is the best, most reliable system available. Depending on the specific application, we offer features such as boost-activated fuel flow increase, a high-impact polycarbonate "sight glass" to visually check fuel conditions, a reliable "marine grade" motor and Viton seals to name a few.
- Clear high-impact polycarbonate sight glass for visual inspection of fuel
- Helical spur gears runs quieter than straight cut gears
- "Marine Grade" motor protects against dust and water
- Output pressure of 18-20 psi
- Contoured CNC manifold enhances flow
- Fuel pressure gauge port
- O.E. quality Viton Seals
- Typical install is 2 hours
- Built in the U.S.A.
Built-in Bypass For Stock Fuel System Allows vehicle to run on stock fuel pump under light loads.
Clear High-Impact Polycarbonate Sight Glass Allows visual inspection of fuel.
Helical Bronze Spur Gears Bronze gears more forgiving of contaminants than steel gears. The helical spur gear design runs quieter than straight cut gears.
Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum Manifold Eliminates porosity concerns with cast aluminum.
"Marine Grade" Motor Protected against dust intrusion and powerful water jets.
Plug & Play Installation Supplied harness attaches directly to battery and utilizes Deutsch weather-proof connectors. No cutting or modifications of the stock fuel lines required. Vehicle can easily be returned to stock.
Boost Activated Pump Engagement Supplied preset boost switch activates pump only under load, reducing wear & tear on the DFS780 pump.
PEEK Bearing Wear Surfaces The DFS780 spur gears ride on PEEK (Polyether Ether Ketone) bearing surfaces to reduce both noise and wear.
Contoured CNC Machining Of Manifold Passages Enhances flow through the manifold to reduce pressure drop due to flow restrictions.
Direct Bolt-on Steel Mounting Bracket Heavy duty bracket mounts to the frame and utilizes existing hole to secure.
Fuel Pressure Gauge Port 1/8” NPT port allows customer to attach an external pressure gauge to monitor fuel pressure.
O.E Quality Viton Seals Compatible with diesel and biodiesel fuels.
Note This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
DFS780 Fuel System Wins Best New Product
It’s always great to be recognized. You work hard, perform at your peak, and put your best foot forward to ensure success, and that perseverance can create some great results. aFe POWER is extremely pleased to announce that the new DFS780 Diesel Fuel System was chosen by SEMA Members as the Top New Performance Street Product at the 2015 SEMA Show in Las Vegas!
SEMA is the undisputed heavyweight when it comes to automotive shows, with product manufacturers entering over 3,000 new products for consideration, and the DFS780 rocked the vote and won the prestigious Performance Street vote. A testament to aFe POWER’s commitment to engineering and product development, which included over 4 years of designing, production and testing before releasing the DFS780.
- aFe Power
- 2007.5-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax LMM 6.6L Parts - Fuel Systems & High Pressure Oil Pumps | 2007.5-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax LMM 6.6L - Lift Pumps | 2007.5-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax LMM 6.6L
- 2006-2007 Chevy/GMC Duramax LBZ 6.6L Parts - Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems | 2006-2007 Chevy/GMC Duramax LBZ 6.6L - Lift Pumps | 2006-2007 Chevy/GMC Duramax LBZ 6.6L
- 2004.5-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY 6.6L Parts - Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems | 2004.5-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY 6.6L - Lift Pumps | 2004.5-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY 6.6L
- 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L Parts - Fuel Systems & High Pressure Oil Pumps | 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L - Lift Pumps | 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L
- Shop By Category - Injectors, Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems - Lift Pumps
- Item Requires Shipping
- 17.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H11.0000” x L9.0000”
- Free Shipping