No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Jeeps
MPT Custom Tunes with 4" TouchScreen Tuner | 2011-2016 Ford F-150 EcoBoost 3.5L | Dale's Super Store
This is a 4" Touch Screen device with custom tunes for your 2011-2016 Ford F-150 EcoBoost includes your choice of up to 8 tunes from MPT Performance and features a full color touchscreen, built-in wifi, & delivers a boost in both horsepower and torque.
- Built-In Wifi for Easy Updates
- Full Color 4" Touch Screen Display
- Rear View Camera Input
- Automatic On / Off / Sleep Mode
- Stores Up To 10 Custom Tunes
- Built-In Performance Calculator
- Read & Clear DTC Trouble Codes
- User Adjustable Themes & Tune Options
MPT Tunes Benefits
- Less time waiting for tunes to install with the fastest download speed of any programmer
- Detachable OBDII Cable
- Correct Speedometer for tire and axle changes
- Store exact copy of the vehicle's stock file (Needed for Warranty Repairs)
- Vehicle feels lighter and is more fun to drive
- Increased part throttle and wide open throttle power
- Huge Gains in Torque and Horse Power
- Throttle Response is drastically improved
- Faster 0-60, solid powerband through out the curv
- Quicker 1/4 times
- Better shift points and shift firmness optimized
- Increased Fuel Economy
- Removed Speed Limiters
- Raised Rev Limiters
- Tune for most Aftermarket Modifications
- Place your order for MPT Performance's Custom Tunes & Select the amount of tunes you'd like
- You will receive a "stock" tuner | 7015
- Connect your new device to your EcoBoost's OBD-II port with all accessories requiring power turned off (includes radio, heat, & AC) and pull your ECU strategy code and/or ECU SWPN:
- With the Tuner plugged into the vehicle select "Vehicle Info"
- Press the center button
- Strategy codes are listed under "ECU Strategy"
- Fill out your tune form with your info
- Your tunes are created specifically for your vehicle and then emailed to you
- Download your custom tunes to your PC and then load them to your tuner using the Device Updater Software
- Load your custom tunes onto your F150 EcoBoost
Installation Tip: Installation will take approximately 5-10 minutes and we're confident anyone can do it. No tools required. If you have technical questions please contact us at 844-487-2787 or at [email protected].
Important Note: the tuners's software is ONLY compatible with Microsoft Windows computers. Once the tunes are successfully loaded onto the tuner, you can tune your truck. If we find that your F150 is behind on its latest TSB strategy updates, we may require you to have your TSB updates performed at your dealership of choice. Read our TSB Update blog post. If you need more information or assistance, check out our F150 Custom Tuning Page.
MPT Performance | 2011-2014 F-150 EcoBoost 3.5L Dyno Charts2012 F150 Ecoboost 3.5 Hot Conditions, No Modifications, 4th Gear Dyno Pull, MPT 93 Performance Race, 93 Preloaded, Stock 93 Octane 2013 F150 Ecoboost 3.5 Hot Conditions, No Modifications, 3rd Gear Dyno Pull, MPT 87 Performance, 87 Preloaded, Stock 87 Octane Not too much room for more torque on 87 octane, any increase in boost over preloaded and it was knocking too much or wouldn't cary the power as well. 2013 F150 Ecoboost 3.5 Hot Conditions, No Modifications, 3rd Gear Dyno Pull, MPT 87 Towing, Stock 87 Octane The tow tune keeps boost lower than the performance tune to keep it safe for towing heavy loads. This dyno graph was done on a DynoJet with a 2011 EcoBoost
Important Note: Not legal for sale or delivery in the State of California.
MPT Tunes Info
- Our personal favorite for daily driving
- Truck pulls hard and feels "lighter"
- 6-8psi Boost Increase (Peak: 20-22psi / Avg stock 11-14psi) (Boost intentionally dropped at high rpm to limit air temps and increase hp)
- Improved Throttle Response
- Faster 0-60 mph times
- Low end torque and acceleration
- Huge low end torque and acceleration improvement
- Shift Points optimized. Focused on Performance, keeps the truck in the best rpm range for quick acceleration when needed
- Better fuel economy (When driven conservatively) + 1-2 mpg avg
- Developed specifically for towing
- 1-3psi Boost Increase
- (Avg Towing 14-16psi / Average stock boost is 11-14psi)
- 15 psi boost target +/- psi
- Improved Throttle Response
- Faster 0-60
- Big jump in low end torque and acceleration
- Shift Points optimized. Focused on Towing, keeps the truck in the needed gear for pulling power and climbing hills
- Increased engine braking while descending to reduce wear on brake components
- Forces driver into "economic" driving style
- Decreased Throttle Response
- Decreased Boost
- Shifts Points optimized. Shifts into higher gears earlier, keeping rpm's low
- Locks the torque converter much earlier than stock to improve efficiency
- Average combined mpg gains 2-4mpg
Important Note: *If the tune is "over-driven" then there is a chance of extra fuel consumption.
- Race is the firmest, fastest shifting tune option available
- Torque Reduction is almost fully disabled to allow a very quick and affirmative shift
- Part Throttle and WOT shifts are both improved. Likely chirping the tires on the 1-2 shift and possibly the 2-3 shift
- Shift Points are much later than stock, holding the gears longer and preventing upshifts at low speeds/rpm
- In stock form, most all driving is in 6th gear, on our Race tune, all gears are used to their proper range
- Our Race option has been described as driving a manual transmission. The truck is always in the right gear and avoids unnessary up-shifts and down-shifts
- Very strong low end acceleration and high rpm pulling horse power
- The most aggressive throttle response out of all of our tune choices
- Race option is not available on Towing or Economy tunes
Important Note: Special Performance Race Feature: Clicking the tow-haul button switches into a performance/economy profile allowing shifts sooner and improving economy.
Important Note: **Race option is not available on Towing or Economy Tunes.
- Torque Reduction reduced to allow a fuller feeling shift with less delay between the gears
- Street option increases shift firmness approximately 40% over stock
- Part Throttle and WOT shifts are both improved. Likely chirping the tires on the 1-2 shift
- Shift Points are later than stock, holding the gears longer and preventing upshifts at low speeds/rpm
- In stock form, most all driving is in 6th gear, on our Street tune, all gears are used to their proper range
- Our Street option has been described as driving a manual transmission. The truck is always in the right gear and avoids unecessary up-shifts and down-shifts
- Strong low end acceleration and high rpm pulling horse power
Important Note: **Towing and Economy tunes with the Street Trans will have the torque reduction and additional firmness listed. Shift schedules for both of these tunes will be specific to the tune category.
- Torque Reduction is slightly reduced for less delay between the gears
- Chill option increases shift firmness approximately 10% over stock
- Part Throttle and WOT shifts are slightly firmer than stock
- Shift Points are slightly later than stock
- Strong low end acceleration and high rpm pulling horse power
Important Note: **Towing and Economy tunes with the Chill Trans will have the torque reduction and additional firmness listed. Shift schedules for both of these tunes will be specific to the tune category.
- Stock option will have the tune type aspect but retains factory set shift points, shift firmness and torque reduction
- Most customers are looking for the qualities for the Race, Street or Chill trans setting, but there are some that really enjoy the stock feel of the truck. If you like how soft and unnoticeable the shifts are then Stock is the trans for you
Fuel Octane Rating
- Octane: Gas vehicle tunes are heavily impacted by the octane of fuel being used. Running a higher octane allows us to advance the spark more which results in better performance
That being said, you should pick tunes for the octane you plan on running. If you always have and always will run 87 octane, then that is what you should choose. However, you can run a tune for 87 octane and fill the tank with 93, however you cannot run a tune for 93 octane and fill up with 87. Doing so will result in increased knock activity, a loss of power output and in rare cases, possible engine damage.
- Thermostat: If you have an aftermarket thermostat, enter it here and your fans will be updated
- Speed Limiter: Speed limit can be set lower, higher or turned off on each tune. (Valet or teenager specific tunes.)
- Aftermarket Cold Air Intake: If aftermarket, enter brand and model of the CAI
- Aftermarket Cat Back Exhaust: If aftermarket, enter brand and model of the Exhaust
- Methanol Injection: If the truck has an aftermarket meth injection kit, indicate it on the form and include details of the kit in the comments
- MPT Performance
- Ford EcoBoost Trucks - 2015-2016 Ford F-150 EcoBoost 3.5L - Tuners | 2015-2016 Ford F-150 EcoBoost 3.5L
- 2011-2014 Ford F-150 EcoBoost 3.5L - Tuners & Custom Tuning | 2011-2014 Ford F-150 EcoBoost 3.5L - Custom Loaded Tuners | 2011-2014 Ford F-150 EcoBoost 3.5L
- Shop By Category - Chips, Modules, & Tuners - Street Tuners, Monitors, & Piggybacks
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H7.0000” x L5.0000”
- Free Shipping